We have a clearly defined fee structure and terms and conditions. Our policies are well defined; you will know all the terms and conditions, thus avoiding any confusion or misunderstandings.
Our general conditions are:
- The registration fee for a place at the Centre is $100 per child. This fee is non-refundable.
- There are no half-day or hourly bookings.
- Fees are payable based on the booking, not the physical attendance.
- Gazetted Public Holidays must be paid for, and are included in the monthly billing where appropriate.
- Four weeks written notice of termination must be given, if you wish to reduce the number of days your child would attend the Centre. This notification must be received before the next billing period. Otherwise fees will be charged at full rate upon termination.
- Billing periods commence in the Monday, following the last Friday of each month.
- A bond of 2 weeks fees is payable two months prior to your starting date. This bond will be refunded at the time your child is leaving the Centre. One month’s notice is required in advance to receive the refund.
- Late pickup fee of minimum $15 for 15 minutes will apply.
- Our Daily Fees:
0-2 years $130 per child per day
2-3 years $125 per child per day
3-5 years $115 per child per day
Child Care Benefit (CCB) & Child Care Rebate (CCR)
Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate is available. Child Care Benefit and Rebate must be met prior to claiming. This assessment is used by the Centre to calculate your daily rate. Additional information can be obtained from www.childcarerebate.gov.au or the family Assistance Office on 136 150.
The Centre meets all of the regulatory requirements for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. Parents seeing Child Care Benefit and Rebate need to lodge an application with the Family Assistance Office. They need to apply for each type of care they use (i.e. Long Day Care, Before School Care, After School Care, Vacation Care) for their child. Once the Centre has received an Assessment Notice from the Family Assistance Office, CCB and CCR can be deducted from fees.
Reminder: Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate will only be paid for days where the chid care attendance records (both arrival and departure) are accurately completed and signed by the parent/guardian or other nominated adult collecting the child.
We use two Enrolment Forms to collect information on children and their parents. Please request them over the phone or by contacting us through the Contact Us page in this website, complete and return it to us when registering your child.
Information provided in these forms are useful in case of an emergency or a general sickness, as your instructions will be recorded in these forms.
Among other important information you provide in the forms would be the contact details of two other people, friends or family those you trust to collect your child from the centre in case of an urgent situation. Staff will not allow your child to leave the centre with adults unless their names are written in this form.
All information provided will be treated as highly confidential and be kept secured in our centre.
We currently have a waiting list. If you would like a wait list form, please request for one on our contact page. You will be informed when there is a vacancy but at this point in time, we cannot guarantee a spot.